Hello. Is this thing on? Anybody out there? Hello.
I'm here. A little sleepy, but here nonetheless.
Have you missed me? Did you think I had run away? Fallen off the face of the earth?
Let's just say that mommy-hood is in full swing at the D House and I couldn't be happier.
(I could be a little more rested and a little more skinny, but not more happy).
Anywho, I wanted to educate you all today on the things I am learning (or rather re-learning) as I mommy a baby again.
1. It doesn't matter that you've just changed two poopy diapers in the last 20 minutes, he could be dirty AGAIN!
2. Laundry does not walk itself to the laundry room, wash itself or fold itself. It only multiplies on itself.
3. Poop stains are some times IMPOSSIBLE to remove.
4. It's ok to not take a shower...for several days.
5. Sleep is only a 5 letter word that others know about...someday I might again.
6. If you eat standing up, you can pretend all the calories are rushing to your feet and not your bottom.
7. When you ask an older sibling to tone down the noise, that only invites them to tone it up a notch.
8. Style and mom with a newborn are not in the same sentence.
9. One's chin can sometimes make a good teething toy.
10. Just because they make bottles and pacifiers, does not mean that your child will take them.
Do you feel educated?