Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Little Bit of Action

Hello all...


It's fall...one of my favorite times of the year. The Queen B and I often talk about how this time of year just makes us smile...just makes us happy.

Cooler temperatures, beautiful colors, no shorts...who wouldn't be happy?

And this year, I'm even more happy because this time of the year is not only bringing about changes outside, but changes inside the D-House. Baby H will be here in just a couple of weeks and we couldn't be happier.

In fact, I had some action already. I am dilated!!! (I apologize if by some random chance there happens to be a male reading this blog...I know dilation is not what you want to be reading about. But really who am I kidding, mom, I know you are the only one out there reading and I know you aren't offended by dilation talk because it just means your new grandchild gets here sooner).

Anyway, at the doctor this past Monday I was dilated to 2. He says probably 2 more weeks to go. Oh my goodness gracious...do you know what this means?

I've got to get off of here and get that bag packed and D-Man's bag packed and the house cleaned and the clothes washed and the windows done.

To be continued...

1 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

hooray!!! talk someone into letting us know the baby gets here! enjoy those last few weeks of rest and sleep!!